Allegory is the first and only end-to-end knowledge management tool for litigation teams. Designed by a BigLaw litigator who excelled in complex fast-paced litigations and developed by a team experienced in enterprise software, Allegory brings the best of both litigation practices and modern technology to litigation teams.
With Allegory, litigation teams can, among other advantages:
- stop reinventing the wheel on best case management practices,
- spend more time lawyering and less time dealing with knowledge management,
- securely access case materials from anywhere on any device,
- effortlessly teach teams how to manage cases as well as they do legal research,
- reduce risks of error that can result in costly sanctions or worse,
- improve the relationship between them and their clients by spending less time wrangling over fees, and
- stop missing important connections and start winning more cases.